Tuesday, January 13, 2009

29 Things I'd like to achieve this year...

I will be 29 this year, just one more year until the big 30, so I've decided that I would like to try and get on top of things this year and hopefully set myself up for my big 30, so what a nice thing to try and do, to achieve 29 things in the year I turn 29.

So here is my list:

1. Excersie for 30 minutes at least 5 days a week.
2. Lose 10kgs
3. Plant a portable herb/vegie patch
4. Read 50 books
5. Blog regularly
6. Obtain my Austswim qualifications
7. Spend more time with my family
8. Get professional family photos taken
9. Spend less
10. Be more concious of my environmental footprint
11. Get my hair cut and coloured
12. Eat less takeaway food
13. Use my sewing machine
14. Make a large painting for our lounge room
15. Take Taleisha and Mackenzie to the Zoo
16. Take Taleisha and Mackenzie to the Aquarium
17. Do something every week that is just for me
18. Go to the movies at least once without the girls
19. Start Christmas shopping early and have it finished before the mad season starts
20. Make new friends
21. Keep in contact more with old friends
22. Read more to my girls
23. Go on a family holiday
24. Transition my baby girl into cloth overnight
25. Get Taleisha to eat more fruit and vegetables, this may prove harder than it looks
26. Try a new recipe at least once a fortnight
27. Relax more
28. Go to the beach
29. Work out a five year plan

Wish me luck, some of these might be easy to cross, others are going to prove much more difficult!!!

1 comment: