Saturday, January 17, 2009

Freebie alert

The other day whilst out shopping with my girls, we bought a copy of the new Tinkerbell DVD for Taleisha for her brithday (ssssh don't tell Taleisha).
Now it was either in Target or Kmart, can't recall exactly which one but know it was one or the other as I used mum's staff discount card and didn't think I would qualify for the promotion. There was a tear off flyer that you could fill in and send off with the receipt for a movie print. Figured what the hey, I'll send off for that.
Well it arrived yesterday and I am mighty impressed. The parcel came addressed to Taleisha, not that mummy could remember what it was at the time :) Anyhow the picture is gorgeous, such rich, vibrant colours and of course it's of fairies, so Taleisha already loves it and we had to put it up on her wall straight away. The dark green frame is quite textured and you can pop out the back so it could stand up on a table or bookcase. It's about A3 size too, so quite a good size.
So I'm very happy that I for once sent away for something, I've taken a photo of it, so excuse the flash and the colours aren't quite right but what do you think. Pretty damn good for a freebie don't you think :)

1 comment:

  1. wow that is great, Eliza is OBSESSED with tinkerbell and fairies it's like Disney threw up here lol

    ReplyDelete