Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shivers up my spine

There is one sound that really makes my skin crawl whenever I hear it, there isn't too many other things that have this effect on me that this sound does.

A certain little miss who has had her top tooth for like a day or two as already figured out this sound and OMG I can not stand it, she's grinding her teeth already. *shudder* I was trying to shovel the spoon into her mouth as quickly as I could tonight to stop her being able to do it but she was still managing to grind them together. It really is such an awful noise but she thought it was great and had a massive smile on her mouth, I guess it felt good to her playing with her teeth, even if her mummy was cowering away from the sound.

Please let this teeth grinding stage be a brief one otherwise I'm going to need to buy me some ear muffs and in this heat it's not going to be a good look.

*shudder*

1 comment:

  1. eeeek! I hate that too- Naughty Miss Mac!!! xx

    ReplyDelete