Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where are you going tonight?


Sizzler, thats where!!!

It's been years since Andrew and I have even seen a Sizzler nevermind eaten at one. I have memories of waiting in a queue for ages and then gorging myself silly as a kid whilst on holidays.

Well tonight Andrew packed us all in to the car and we headed down to our local Sizzler, we have a local Sizzler (how cool :) ) We got there around 5.30 ish, there was a couple people in front of us but no queue like those that I remembered ambering out the door. The food was good, yeap I gorged myself silly, as did the rest of them, Taleisha and Mackenzie had a ball.

Given Mackenzie is on a strike from the spoon, she loved playing with the food, and I happily let her knowing that it wasn't me stuck to clean up the mess. That said I did pick the majority of the stuff off the floor. She had a go at basically everything, we tried cucumber, tomato, potato, pasta, watermelon, rockmelon and her favourite from tonight (and mine too) pineapple!!!

It was a lovely night out and I didn't have to worry about the girls, they were as good as gold.

We grabbed a couple of DVD's so we are going to enjoy the rest of our night in when the girls go to bed.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect night Kat!

    I couldn't tell you the last time that I went to a Sizzler....

    ReplyDelete