So here is my little spot. I sit on the corner of my couch with lots of pillows to make it ultra comfy. I have my laptop on a small coffee table directly in front of me. Also on the table is my "mum's plan it" diary, a notepad, the remote for the dvd playe, a soft cube block and a block sorter of Mackenzie's, underneath the computer is a travel guide and some mail. Underneath the table is Mackenzie's toy box.
I love my little spot, it is by no means glamorous, but it's comfy and it's a great place to relax, it also allows me to master that skill of more than one thing at once as the first photo shows, bubs eating, tv on and a game of word twist in progress :)
I now have to tag 5 other bloggers to show us where they blog and tag it back here.
I'm going to tag:
So here are the official rules: Show Us Your Blog Spot!
1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog. This might mean a picture of your cozy bed, or your office at work (you naughty employee, you!) Feel free to be creative, but be honest--if your desk is usually covered in Ritz crackers and love letters to Brad Pitt, then show us!
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back to this post. (I want to see how far this goes!)
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage. (who wouldn't want to be allergic to cabbage now :) )