Sunday, February 15, 2009

Clean Sheets


One of my favourite things in the whole wide world is the feeling of getting in bed with crisp clean sheets, I love it, that freshness and that clean smell everything about it just makes me feel all nice and gooey :) When we've changed the sheets, I guard the bed, I have to be the first into the bed to experience the sensation all to myself, I can not share it, if hubby beats me to bed I get all annoyed as it is my thing to lap up the clean sheetness :)

So tonight I am looking forward to snow angelling in my nice clean sheets, and I don't even have to worry about the hubby beating me as he has gone to work, so I've got the clean sheets all to myself. I know I'm strange but going to bed after I've changed the sheets is something I look forward to, lmao.

Now that I've shared my little odditty, what strange quirks do you have?

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, let's see. When I eat cheese and crackers, I have to devour the entire cracker whole in my mouth. I HATE the feeling of cheese in between my front teeth so this is the only way I can enjoy cheese and crackers and avoid that toothy cheese smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I am so a clean sheets kinda girl too Kat! Justin totally doesn't get my excitment or how much I love the feeling of those soft clean sheets again me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol good to see I am not alone

    ReplyDelete