Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday to my Fairy Princess

To my dearest Taleisha,

Today is your 3rd birthday and I have been truly blessed to have spent these past three years with you, you have taught me a love like no other and I feel blessed to have watched you grow into the beautiful little person that you are today. I love each day with you, even the testing ones, and I look forward to seeing you grow and develop and I never stop imagining what you will be one day, whether that be a doctor or a garbologist. Just know that as long as you're happy, I couldn't ask or want anything more, and when you're sad I will always be there with a shoulder to cry on or to pick you up and get you back on your feet with a big cuddle and a kiss.
To celebrate your third birthday we took you to Scitech, and given our perfect timing they had an exhibition called Toddlerfest on, perfect for a certain toddler celebrating her third birthday. She had an awesome time, running from activity to activity, having a go at anything, watching the puppet show, blowing bubbles, patting baby farm animals, you name it, she gave it a go. I loved the laser harp, I could have played that thing for hours. I think Taleisha liked the animals the best, she couldn't stop talking about it. It is definitely on our do again list.
Tonight we are having macaroni cheese for dinner, that's what she asked for and a mini cupcake as her birthday cake after dinner (still need to ice that one ;) ) Then tomorrow the excitement starts. She was spoilt today we bought her a play kitchen, personalised apron, birthday girl tshirt and a charm bracelet, her little sister got her the Tinkerbell dvd and a Maisy cooking tin lunch box. She also got some books (Reading Eggs was one of those, looking forward to giving that a go), some kitchen supplies, a fairy barbie and some cash from her grandparents and aunties and uncles.
Happy 3rd Birthday Taleisha, I hope all your dreams come true and you enjoy your birthday presents, I can’t wait for you to start cooking up a many a creation in your play kitchen. I also hope you have a blast of a time with your friends at your fairy party tomorrow.

Love mum
xxooxx

1 comment:

  1. Lucky Taleisha to have a Mum with such beautiful words!
    Personally, I'm in denial, it seems like yesterday you called to tell me she was on the way. I even remember where I was sitting, what the weather was like, everything. Now this gorgeous little girl is here and growing up so fast it's scary!

    Happy birthday Taleisha (and great job Mum! xx)

    ReplyDelete