Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New additions to the book case

Today in the mail I recieved some long awaited new additions to our bookcase, for me and my girls.
First one is an absolute favourite, we borrowed it from the library one day and just fell in love with it, good thing Taleisha loved it just as much.
It's called "Cuddle like a Koala" by John Butler, it has awesome illustrations and the story is about different things animals do and it is a great bed time story. Our favourite is the tiger and we love creating actions to each of the passages.
This one is for me, if you don't recognise the cover you've probably been living under a rock for the last few months, it's "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer, I'm looking forward to reading this one, I just hope it lives up to all the hype. It definitely sounds intriguing, vampires, love and all that. Hey I loved Buffy and Angel, so I'm sure I can dig this vampire/mortal couple :)
This one I'm really looking forward to reading, it's called "deceptively delicious' by Jessica Seinfeld, and I'm hoping it could be the answer to getting my lovely daughter to eating a few more vegies, it's got some recipes with hidden vegetables that I would never have thought of, like beetroot in chocolate cake, what the? who thinks of these things? Definitely going to give that one a go, more out of curiosity than anything else, I'm intrigued.

1 comment: