Monday, March 23, 2009

Been Quiet

I have noted that the blogger world of late including myself has gotten eerily quiet. I know for myself my reason is that I have been trying to apply for a myriad of jobs and as such have been pulling my hair out writing statements against selection criteria, oh gawd how I hate that part. Oh and my other little issue, I've become addicted to a little facebook game called bejewelled and I'm actively trying to get my top spot back, grrrr Krys :) Oh and yes I've been spending time with the girls, lol.

So what's your reason for being quiet?

3 comments:

  1. I'm not quiet :P But I'm too missing everyone posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I have a valid excuse :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. No giving birth a week ago does not count as a valid excuse :)

    ReplyDelete