Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Big Day!!!

Tomorrow is the big day, my first job interview that I've had to undergo in over 8 years, I'm so nervous. It is first thing in the morning, 8.30, we'll have to be up at the sparrow farts hour to get there on time. To assist this I have the girls clothes all set out, so there will be no messing around in the morning, my outift is sorted, I think!!!

I've been out of the loop so long, I've really got no idea what to expect. The notes in my email say I only need to take my resume and passport, nothing else, I feel like I should be taking more than that, it doesn't seem enough. I don't know if I should be prepping myself with possible questions, but therein lies the problem, I have no idea what they're going to ask, eeeek I hate job hunting already and I've only just started.

Ok time to start thinking positively, I will knock their socks off, I rock and I better go wash my hair soon, so I don't actually look like the sleep deprived oily rag of a person that I feel tomorrow :)

Well wish me luck, I could soon be an employed member of society again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment