Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Damn Lappie

My stupid arse laptop isn't working properly actually it is, the only thing it seems it can't do is open the top banner on the blogger page (or the blogger home page) which would allow me to log in to my blog. So after three or so days with trying all manner of methods to get it to work, I've turned on the old mother, and lo and behold here I ma able to log on to my blog, what a royal pain in the butt. I cna see this blog getting well and truly neglected if the only way I can update is on the big computer, it is away from everything, no tv, right at the front of the house, and really just a royal PITA to use.

Might reboot the lappie and see if that fixes the issue not that I'm totally sure what the issue is, I'm not the most tech savvy person in the world, but had to get back online so I could update about Miss M (see entry below). Off to check out this laptop issue again now that I know it isn't in fact a blogger issue, damn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment