Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday


Today is my little sister's birthday, she is 17. And for the first time since she was a toddler I got to see her on her birthday. It was fantastic. My stepdad and Kimberley drove down to Perth, needed to get some km's up on the lease car, so a quick road trip down to the city (we're talking 1600km one way :) ) with a shopping day included, there is going to be some sore credit cards tomorrow :)

Anyway we called into where they were staying, gave my sister her birthday present, undies, she loves all those undies with the funky prints, so I gave her a weeks worth :) Oh and she's going to hate me even more for putting that on here. Hahaha. Got to give her a big hug and the girls got to have lots of cuddles and play time with their favourite Aunty, actually wait a minute, she's their only Aunty :)

Oh and the cream of the crop a gave her her birthday cupcakes, my margaritta cupcakes, they were so yum, she's lucky she got any at all, Andrew and I tasted them yesterday and really had to restrain ourselves to only have one, hmmm hmmm hmmm.


Happy Birthday Kimberley, hope it is a memorable one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment