Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Seven by me

I was tagged by the wonderful Liss - take up the challenge yourself!

The Rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.
7. Leave a photo of yourself

7 Facts About Me.
1. I'm a double Scorpio, I was born under the scorpio moon
2. I've never broken a bone (*touch wood*)
3. I'm the eldest child in my family
4. I have small feet
5. My boobs require their own postcode :) I'm a G/H cup
6. My hair colour is natural, I've never dyed my hair
7. I am covered head to toe in freckles


7 Unspectacular Quirks About Me.
1. I feel shaving is a chore and only do so when necessary.
2. I collect magnets, whenever we travel I need to buy a new one.
3. I hate the feeling of wet hair on my back.
4. I have been continually breastfeeding since the 13th February 2006, 3 years, 2 weeks, 4 days and counting.
5. I have an aversion to slimy food, it makes me gag.
6. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
7. I don't wear makeup

Tag 7 People.
1. Dumb-Butt
2. Rael's Ramblings
3. The Fab Four
4. The Bare Nettsessities
5. This Girls Confessions
6. Crazy Beautiful
7. Wife.Mummy.Me

This is a photo taken last month, by me, of me and my two gorgeous girls, although you can only just make out Miss Moo guzzling away down the bottom and Miss T is helping mummy feed her little sister :)

No comments:

Post a Comment