Tuesday, May 12, 2009

All I want for Mother's Day...

is a homemade card.

Hubby was constantly saying in the lead up to Mother's Day that he needed to go and buy me a Mother's Day card. I made it clear from the get go that I would be sorely disappointed if he wasted 5 dollars on a card for me and that I would much rather a home made card by him and the girls.



After saying this to him a number of times, I do believe he got the message, even if he did leave it to the last minute and was quickly assembling the cards at midnight the night before. One can not complain about these things, he was making me a card at the very least, my one wish. I can't justify wasting the money on cards anymore and I'm really keen for keepsakes from the girls. And finally it was a nice little activity for then to do together.



Well on Mother's Day, I was very happy to be presented with two lovely cards from the girls, they weren't perfect in craftsmanship but frankly that's what makes then perfect to me. I love them to bits and am so happy that hubby did listen to me and got me exactly what I asked for.



Here is a shot of my lovely cards.

Aren't they the cutest. I think they're adorable :)

I would be telling fibs if that was all I got. I bought my own little present a week or two before hand and claimed it as my Mother's Day gift. I got an Easiyo yoghurt maker, something I've wanted to get for ages, now to only put it into action. can't wait.


2 comments:

  1. Awww Kat they're beautiful cards!!! A perfect keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat they are adorable, love them

    ReplyDelete