Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Missy Mack


My dearest baby girl, I can not believe that one full year has passed since you were born, I swear it feels like it was only a few months ago, not twelve. You are growing into such a marvellous little person. You have such a wonderful personality. You like to sit and watch the world go by, taking in every tiny miniscule little detail. You are such a placid little creature and so tolerant. You take the over zealous affection your big sister dishes out with such acceptance. You rarely get angry at her and will often giggle when she is playing with you. Your giggle is infectious and your smile lights up your face.

I love you with every beat of my heart and love you that tiny bit more with every passing moment, you are the light of our lives. I love the way that you are happiest when snuggled into mummy giving big cuddles, you really do give the best cuddles. Your kisses are the cutest. You have taught me so much and am so glad that you chose me to be your mummy, thankyou!!!

Happy 1st Birthday my darling girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope she had a very wonderful day!!! It seems like yesterday she was born, how fast has it gone. Well done on surviving her first year ;)

    ReplyDelete