Saturday, May 16, 2009

I want, I want, I want!!!

I saw this link to an artist on a forum that I am a member of and tentatively clicked and had a browse and OMG I want!!!

The prints are by Art by Gaia and they are just so bright, fun and simple, so much so that I just adore them and think they are bloody perfect, I have two definite favourites and wonder how I'll mention to hubby that I think he should get me at least one for my birthday or even Christmas.


The first is Life Celebration - I love how it shows the stages of creation in time with the moon phases, I think it is beautiful in it's simplicity and I just love the blues, so calming. This is my favourite.
This second one is Dancing Wild - I love how the three women look totally care free, happy, rejoicing, the print just radiates joy to me. The yellows and oranges are nice and bright, lifts my mood from just looking at it, that's got to be a good thing and maybe a selling point.

Now only issue is, exactly how much does it cost to freight it from Canada to Australia, hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment