Sunday, June 21, 2009

I love winter but...

I feel like shite today.

I just can't get warm, my feet are freezing and I've got socks and slippers on.

I feel like I'm coming down with something. My ( . ) ( . ) are sore, I woke up this morning and my left boob was extremely tender and had a sharp pain down the side. Was a little bit tender to feed but not too bad. A killer headache and achy neck and sore across the top of my shoulders. Have a feeling that I may be coming down with my first bout of mastitis this time round, thinking working and dropping that mid day feed and open tap that Miss M used to have access to is the reason that I'm feeling like this today. Hoping that I have managed to whip it in the bud and it doesn't develop into full blown mastitis. I've made both girls feed off that side today as much as possible.

Also just generally feeling run down and tired, a cold sniffly nose isn't helping either.

Woe is me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment