Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last day as a SAHM

Today I say good bye to my stay at home mum ways. Tomorrow I return to the work force. I am surprisingly excited, terrified, sad, happy, everyone emotion possible.

No more week day morning teas with my mummy friends, no more days of spending every moment with my girls :( no more sleeping in until 7.30 a.m. during the week, no more fly by the cuff days.

Hello Monday to Friday in the office, hello mad rush mornings and childcare drop offs. Hello to big smiles at childcare pick up. Hello to a pay cheque :)

Hoping the girls adjust well to childcare, especially Miss Mackenzie and I hope I cope being away from my girls and can handle the job.

Now to get our bags packed and my lunch organised.

2 comments:

  1. Kat, goodluck! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful day :) But we'll have to squeeze in another catch up soon... I have chocolate for you!

    ReplyDelete