My other mission was to find some nice pants that I could wear to work, that one I did accomplish as well as a few extra bits and pieces. In all I bought 18 items for about $45, so that's about $2.60 per item, bargain!!! Unfortunately not everything fitted me, the joy of shopping with two kids and taking the gamble, alas I could do them up, just the bulge over the top wasn't pretty, so it is a goal to be in them by the end of the year. Also whilst boasting to hubby creature on the phone he requested that I get him some pants for work too. OMG shopping for guys suck, they have thirty different sizing scales. I almost bought some Hugo dress pants but couldn't work out the bloddy sizing and they looked they might be too small. Could have been my bargain of the century.
Anyway this is what I got.
- Osh Kosh Red Cord Dress size 2
- Nappy cover
- Spud Kids blue fleece dress size 2
- Table 8 brown jean pants size 16 (as new condition, don't look like they've ever been worn)
- Yellow wooden bumble bee pull along toy, so cute the wings flap as it moves
- Grey Alaska tshirt size 3
- Adams blue denim pinstripped overalls size 3
- Cattivo brown dress shoes
- Piping Hot green men's cargo pants size 34
- Millers green and brown long sleeve tie front shirt size 16
- Nicola Waite black and white print long skirt size 4 (assume it is equivalent to 16 as it fits me)
- Brown soft crinkle skirt size 14
- Target brown dress pants size 16
- Colarado aqua and beige skirt size 14
- Brown pinstripped pants size 14
- Lucy Law black dress pants size 16
- Bananas and Pajamas raincoat size 4-5
Next Saturday I plan on hitting a couple of different op shops, so fingers crossed I can find some nice work tops and maybe some more pants for work that aren't brown. Wasn't till I got home and had a good look at my stash that I saw how much brown I had, it seems to be my colour of choice at the moment.