Monday, June 8, 2009

Renaming my blog

I need a new name.

Kat's Kapers isn't doing it for me anymore.

I want something that resembles who I am but isn't overly soppy or long. Something short, simple and succint. To me, I'm a mummy, a wife, a friend, a uni student, a teacher to my children, a worker, learning to be more natural and concious of my decisions and their impact on myself, children and the environment, a chocoholic, a tandem extended breastfeeding, babywearing, cloth nappy using mummy, op shopping addict, facebook addict, ex rugby player, want to be water polo player and dreamer of world travel adventures . So many things, so how to define my blog, the place where I talk about everything and anything.

I think I need to put my thinking cap on and hopefully inspiration will soon come to me. Probably in the form of a lightening strike to the head.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. hmm..

    a mums musings?

    stories from this side?

    kats world?

    any good?

    ReplyDelete