Friday, June 5, 2009

Somewhere over the rainbow

Last night I had a few women over for a movie night which turned into more of a you tube music fest, which was lovely as one of the lovely women opened this marvellous video clip for a purely amazing and beautiful song. I love this song, it speaks straight to the heart. The singer has an amzing voice and it is such a surprise that such a beautiful voice comes from such a robust man, which in itself makes the song all that much more beautiful.

When I listen to it, as I put it on replay a few times last night, I started to think about where I had heard the song, the first movie that springs to mind is 50 First Dates, the Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore one. I've also seen it used on montages for births and marriages, as it is such a peaceful wonderful song.

So what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I absolutely love this! Definitely one of my favs. Beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete