Sunday, July 19, 2009

Recent shopping adventures

I have been op shopping again, I think I am addicted!!! I'm just lucky to be spoilt for choice, there really is a couple of extremely good op shops in my local area and a few ok ones. So I went to my local yesterday, just looking for something a little different but with nothing in articular really in mind. As I browsed, Mackenzie was in the sling on my back grabbing whatever she could reach and Taleisha happily sampled the toy selection and chatted to the staff. It was a lovely morning and I ended up with an impressive little haul.
For me I got:
Crossroads grey embroidered skirt $1
Brown soft linen 3/4 pants, very comfy, $1

For Taleisha:
Pumpkim Patch cream floral cord dress, size 3
Mini M brown and pink pleated skirt, size 3

For Mackenzie:
Jelly Bean bright yellow cardigan, size 12 months
Billiecart Carnival pants, very funky, size 12 months
Pumpkim Patch green and blue starred shortalls, size 12 - 18 months
Okie Dokie blue embroidered cardigan, size 24 months

For Ky, a soon to be born little man:
Dusty red dirt truck jumper, very cute, unknown size but probably 000

Something extra:
Wooden train with blocks, a few missing but a bargain at $4

And in other shopping news, on Thursday night the girls and I needed to got to Target to put some money on a layby I'd forgotten about, turns out it had been cancelled, so we got our money back and had a browse, as they had lots of clearance stock out. Finally bought the dress for Taleisha I had been eyeing off for a fraction of the price and she picked out some boots that were also out on clearance. Normal retail price for both items $60+, I paid $22, I was quite pleased. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice finds! Gotta love a bargain, too. Reminds me that I need to go on an op shop trawl, too.

    ReplyDelete