Sunday, September 27, 2009

The return of the sewing mojo!!!

My sewing machine of late has been collecting a fair layer of dust but not today, I dusted the little beauty off and finished off a long over due project, an olivia reversible pinafore, it is gorgeous and thankfully considering it is in size 1, it still fits Mackenzie.

Unfortunately my dumb dumb computer is playing silly buggers, so you'll have to either turn your monitor or your head to side to get a squizz. :)
With the left over material I whipped up this for Taleisha, she is going to love it!!!

Next project is a pair of rainbow striped pants for Mackenzie, the material is so bright and funky, Mackenzie is going to look so cute in them!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love both outfits, they are gorgeous :) Where did you find the pattern for the reversible dress??

    ReplyDelete