Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dreaming of: my 30th birthday celebration travels

Just in case you've missed it, I turn the BIG 30 this November, I hate birthday parties, well it's not actually the party but it's the hosting, the preparing and the clean up afterwards I despise and I simply would rather not have that stress. So I have decided to celebrate my birthday in style, Hong Kong style.

I spend my days dreaming of where we are going to go and what we're going to see, so many places, so many sights and then there is the possibilities of side trips to mainland China and Macau and even stop overs in Kuala Lumpur, the dreaming just gets bigger and bigger.

Thankfully I have a wonderful travel agent who is helping me fine tune my list of millions into a well shaped itinerary, so much so that November could not come fast enough, even my 4 year old is excited about visiting Hong Kong for mummy's birthday, after all she did celebrate her 4th in Bali.
I'm looking forward to spending many afternoons relaxing after a long day trapsising around the countryside in this roof top swimming pool at the Metropark Hotel in Kowloon with our girls enjoying a lovely splash, they are definitely both water babies. I think a couple of quiet drinks on these sun chairs would not go astray either.
I also can't wait to see the pure delight on my two girls faces when they step into the world of Disneyland, especially Taleisha she is a huge fan of pretty much anything Disney but Mickey Mouse clubhouse is definitely a favourite at the moment.
I have to say I'm a pretty big kid and have never experienced Disneyland before so I'm pretty darn excited and have already started working out different day plans to make sure we see everything. Disneyland is definitely the place that fuels dreams, we can't stop talking about it in this household.
Although I must say there is so much to see and do my 30th birthday is going to be one I will never forget and I have plenty of time to dream about it and I plan to do that and much more when I finally make payment for our holiday!!! Hong Kong here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment