Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No more dreaming...

it is now a reality, my 30th birthday celebrations are finally taking shape.



This morning I finally bit the bullet, ended my procrastination and paid a deposit on our quoted holiday package. I can't wait!!!

So what do we have planned:
Return airfares with Malaysia Airlines, via Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong
8 nights accomodation with Metropark Hotel Kowloon
2 nights accomodation Disneyland Hollywood Hotel
2 nights accomodation Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
2 day Disneyland pass
Shenzen Excursion
and of course the boring bits transfers, breakfasts and travel insurance

I no longer have to dream about my holiday, I can now dream about the places we can go whilst we are there and what we are going to see. The exciting bits, considering the logistics (the boring bits) are finally out of the way.

1 comment: