Monday, April 26, 2010

Do I have to wait?

Now do I seriously have to wait until November, Taleisha was adamant today that we are going to Hong Kong tomorrow, oh wouldn't that be nice. I love listening to both girls talk about going to Hong Kong, thay are just as excited as me.

I love that they have a real passion for travel. Taleisha's latest game at the moment is packing her bags, grabbing a seat in the loungeroom pretending she is waiting for a plane, she then brings her bag to Andrew and I to check, it is so bloody cute. Jetsetter much?

Only 193 sleeps to go, still over half a year to go, I'm going to go crazy in anticipation waiting for this trip!!!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is Taleishas game!? You always wanted to travel with your kids - it's all happening baby! Go you!

    ReplyDelete