Sunday, April 11, 2010

Green with Envy

In the last couple of days I have heard that a couple of different friends will be embarking on the holiday that I have been daydreaming, wishing and hoping that I would have been doing this year for my 30th. My USA roadtrip 30th/Christmas celebration was going to be everything that I wanted and more but alas the budget just wasn't going to cut it this year or next really for that matter. Which meant disappointment and a change of plans.

Don't get me wrong I'm super excited about going to Hong Kong, however if money was no object I would be going to the USA in a heartbeat.

I'm very happy for my friends and do look forward to hearing about their trips, that unfortunately doesn't stop the little green monster rearing it's ugly head. For now I'll just have to be satisfied to live viracously through them, yeah right, one day one day, we'll get there.

Anyone got a spare $15000??? Okay maybe not, I'll wait not so patiently then. :)

{image by greenbydesign.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment