Friday, April 30, 2010

Photo 10

The basics of “Photo #10″ are to:
Open the first/oldest photo folder in your computer library
Scroll to the 10th photo
Post the photo and the story behind it
Tag 5 or more people to continue the thread

The oldest album on my laptop which is the computer I just happen to be using at the moment is from our honeymoon in October 2002. We honeymooned in Mauritius, a small island just off the east coast of Africa. An absolutely beautiful location. This photo is take at the hotel we stayed at, the Les Pavillion. When you walk into the main entrance of the hotel, it overlooks this pool straight to the beach. The pool was definitely the central point of the hotel, with the restaurant giving spectacular views of the pool, beach and mountains.

I have fond memories of relaxing in the pool, playing bocce in the sand nearby and sitting in deck chairs sipping on tropical cocktails out of coconut shells soaking up my magnificient surroundings.

Ok, I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to give it a go, I've enjoyed my little walk down memory lane. It's great looking at old photo albums and remembering all the ssensations you experienced the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment