Saturday, May 15, 2010

another book down

I'm definitely working at a pretty steady pace with this book challenge.

The latest addition to my list is the Power of the Dog by Don Winslow, can I just say this little book (which at 500 plus pages isn't that little) is definitely not for the feint hearted. Plenty of blood, guts, sex, murder, drugs, corruption the works. It had me cringing at times, trying to read as fast as I could to get through some parts, couldn't believe what I was reading, thought it was going to give me nightmares, like I said definitely not for the feint hearted. Overall though the book was good.

37 book challenge for 2010
1. Handle with care, Jodi Picoult
2. Time traveller's wife, Audrey Niffenegger
3. Ten thousand sorrows, Elizabeth Kim
4. Strange Angels, Lili St Crow
5. The Power of the Dog, Don Winslow

No comments:

Post a Comment