Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Mackenzie

It amazes me how fast the years go and how quickly you grow from my baby girl into the beautiful little girl you are before me. Happy Birthday Mackenzie, two years today you came into my life and I have been blessed that you chose me as your mummy ever since.

Yesterday we had a small celebration for Mackenzie. First things first, the presents, note our classy wrapping paper.
Finally unwrapped and out of the box, a mega tonka truck, she was mighty impressed.
Giggling crazily after setting her new elephant toy off, this thing is the coolest, think I might need to get myself one too. It's called a Zambi elephant and you pat it's back and the trunk goes up and makes sound and it blows kisses. Every time Mackenzie touches it she is in giggles.
One of my favourite shots of the two of us. Mummy and her birthday girl.
And the family shot.
The birthday cake, I was quite pleased with the way it turned out and it tasted pretty damn yummy too. I made a banana and white chocolate mudcake with cream cheese icing, yum yum.

Singing Happy Birthday!!!

Cutting the cake.


Little cars, these little things were the cutest and super easy, fun size mars bars, smarties, tiny teddy and some chocolate icing, and voila you have a little car. Too cute and the kids loved them.

Mackenzie in her birthday party dress.

Enjoying some sherbert cones, thanks to her Uncle John.

Last breast feed as a one year old and posing for a photo at the same time. She is saying "cheese" whilst still trying to stay attached.

Exhausted after a big day celebrating and her last photo as a one year old.

Today I sent her to daycare with the left over honey joys and chocolate crackles, much better at daycare for the kiddies then sitting in my fridge been eaten by me. I'm sure the kids loved them. When I got home from work I quickly whipped up a mini cake with some of the offcuts from her actual birthday cake, leftover icing and decorations. She got a cute little butterfly on top made out of marshmallows and smarties.
Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candles tonight.And cutting the cake.

Wishing you all the happiness in the world, my dearest little girl, may you continue to bring joy and laughter to our lives. Happy birthday princess, love Mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment