Friday, May 28, 2010

Hong Kong Disneyland Dreaming

One of the things I am looking forward to the most when we visit Hong Kong in November is experiencing Disneyland with my girls. I've never been to Disneyland before, fullstop. The prospect of going as me so excited, I feel like a child with those anticipation butterflies in your tummy and the feeling of almost bursting at the seams.

We have been feeding our excitement with reading and researching as much as we can on Hong Kong Disneyland, looking at photos, talking about what we will see and do and realising that every time we watch a Disney movie that we will see the castle or that character in person soon.

There is one thing that is fueling how excitement more than anything else, whilst playing on the Disneyland website I wandered into the experience section and hello, there are videos. My girls and I have wathced those videos a thousand times over, we never tire of it. The music, the scenes, the atmosphere, everything about them makes me want to be there already.

I love seeing my girls eyes light up when they watch them, and even more so this makes me dream of the looks on their faces when we are able to experience Disneyland for ourselves and create our own memories of our visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment