Saturday, May 1, 2010

My book challenge

I once attempted the 50 book challenge, you know the one where you aim to read 50 or more books in the yesr. Well I tried and failed miserably. I think it was a catalyst of two things I got slack with keeping track and I struggled to find time to sit down to a book. So why would I even consider doing it again, even an abridged version, well, with my new job I spend an awful amount of the time on the train commuting to and from work. Thus I now have ample time to sit down and read a book, and give this book challenge another go. However given it is now May, I'm going to do some handicapping and go for the 37 book challenge for 2010 (that is April to December). I think I should come pretty close if the last two and a bit weeks are anythin to go by. Without further ado, the list.

37 book challenge for 2010

1. Handle with care, Jodi Picoult
2. Time traveller's wife, Audrey Niffenegger
3. Ten thousand sorrows, Elizabeth Kim

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm on pace for this. I've had a few books that were slow fir me to read. I really liked the first 2 books listed. I'm working on listing out my reads on my page. I need to find a star system to add also. Good luck and I look firward to a few reviews this year.

    ReplyDelete