Sunday, December 12, 2010

My little Gymnast


I am so proud of my big girl, just before we went away in November I enrolled Miss T into Gymnastic classes. The moment she stepped onto the floor she loved it. Five weeks later she entered into her first badge test for level 1, I wasn't expecting her to pass but knew she would have a lot of fun having a go.

Well I was right about that, she had a blast but she did surprise me with a couple of her results. She successfully passed on the floor and the beam. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her on the beam, she was amazing, she did it all by herself without falling off and compared to two days before at training when her coach had to hold her hand the entire time she was on the beam. She only missed passing on the bars by one skill the rest she did really well, the vault was a balls up but much better than training, I think she has got the knack of the board and it won't be long before she's got that one under control as well. So we didn't get out badge but OMG she wasn't far off it.

You're a STAR baby girl. Mummy is so very proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment