Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's the new year

and seriously big woop, I just don't quite understand what all the hype is about, it is only one day. Ok so I need to change calendars but really why on earth would I stay up until midnight to do that, the next morning is fine with me or whenever I actually remember to do it.

Or why would I drink myself into oblivion, even if 2010 was the shittiest year ever, drinking myself into a stupor is going to make me forget everything and start the new year a fresh, all it's going to do is result in me having one massive splitting head ache and riding the porcelain express, not really an ideal start to the year or any day really.

It truly is crazy the amount of emphasis placed on this one night, this one day. I have plenty of friends out their who bah humbug Christmas, well I tell you what I bah humbug New Year's Eve/Day.

Now to start writing some lists to make 2011 a better year for me and my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment