Monday, January 17, 2011

Libra, me? No way!!!


Reading the news online the other day it was disturbingly pointed out to me that I am no longer considered a Scorpio but in fact a Libra due to the introduction of a 13th sign and some other stuff that I was too flabbergasted to finish reading after getting all tongue tied on the new star sign Ophiuchus.


I don't know if I am more of a Libra personality or a Scorpio, after doing a quick read online I think I probably a mix of the two, I'm very stubborn, I'm not a very nice person when crossed I'm loyal, can be extremely moody, I'm observant and I don't like to lose all sure traits of the Scorpian. I am however also bossy at times, plan ahead (I love my lists) and pay attention to detail which are all traits of the Libran.


Personally I think and I feel I am a Scorpio, it's what I know, it's what I've grown up being, reading another star sign's horroscope now after 30 years of being a Scorpio would feel plain odd and not real, that said I would still be checking out the scorpio stars anyway.


So that in mind I plan to be sticking my head in the sand, ignoring the change, ignoring the date shift and this stubborn little Scorpian is going to remain exactly that, a Scorpio.


Have your star signs changed? Will you be changing?

No comments:

Post a Comment